Veeam Cloud Backup
Most older backup solutions built when RTOs and RPOs of days and weeks were okay. Overtime, these solutions retrofitted to support new technologies such as cloud advanced storage and virtualization.
It is a completely new solution built for today's modern data center with unprecedented performance with RTOs and RPOs in less than 15 minutes for all programs and data that help organizations like yours make the most of your data center investments by providing
- High speed Recovery: 96% of recoveries within the RTO SLAs, compared with 78% for other solutions
- Data Loss Avoidance: 83% of customers are more confident in their backup than with previous solutions
- Verified protection: 71% of customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
- Leveraged Data: 84% of Virtual Lab users to save time by avoiding problems with distributionComplete Visibility: 71% of customers using the monitoring and reporting tools say their risk awareness has improved compared with other solutions
Veeam backup and replication
Veeam® Backup & Replication ™ provides new capabilities that deliver availability for the Modern Data Center ™, by breakthrough improvements in high speed recovery and data loss avoidance.
Backup from the storage of still images and Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots - now available for the NetApp Veeam technology storage snapshot integration has been expanded to support NetApp storage. Achieving an unprecedented level of data protection through a combination of NetApp low recovery point objectives (RPO) capability and Veeam low recovery time objectives (RTO) activation.
The integration of NetApp and Veeam, you can:
- Create virtual machine (VM) backups from the storage snapshots up to 20x faster than the competition
- Recover individual VM, guest files and application items fast and efficient NetApp Snapshot, SnapMirror, and SnapVault
- Improve disaster (DR) protection by providing instant, secondary backups from storing snapshots to SnapMirror and SnapVault
- Creating dense, no impact storage snapshots snapshot-only "backup" jobs are handled directly in Veeam Backup & Replication console, including support for application aware processing
- NetApp integration supports NFS, FC and iSCSI connectivity, and both 7-mode and cluster mode deployment options. All Data ONTAP storage supported, including NetApp's FAS, Flex Array (V series), Edge VSA and IBM N series.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
New Veeam Explorer ™ for Microsoft active directory makes recovery at article level Active Directory is easier than ever by following simple,powerful features:
- Immediately restore individual Active Directory (AD) object attributes, objects and entire containers
- Re-users and computer account passwords to avoid interference
- Perform a click compare between backup and production Active Directory states on both objects and objects attribute levels
- Easily search for objects and attributes in the backup AD; includes common textand advanced LDAP filter-based search functions
- Export selected items from the backup AD state of LDIFDE format
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server, you can achieve low RTOs and RPOs with Microsoft SQL Server database protection with the following new functionality:
- 1 Click individual SQL database recovery for the lowest RTO; no more searching for database files or spend time re-assembles them into SQL Server using the native management tools
- Web-based portal to restore SQL database again through delegated database administrators
- Agentless transaction log backup and replay of no effect, low protection RPO of your SQL databases. Backing up databases as often as every five minutes!
- Point-in-time SQL database recovery down to individual transactions with the unique transaction logs viewer to ensure the lowest possible RPOs
- Full support for SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups for both backup and recovery
Veeam Explorer för Microsoft Exchange
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange provides additional features, allowing granular Exchange recovery easier and more efficient than ever. New features include:
- Web-based restore portal for delegated helpdesk operators enables secure mailbox object recovery without restoring the operators have access to the contents of the restored items
- Ability to recover hard deleted items that you thought would have been lost forever
- Support to search and recover the Online Archive mailboxes
- Reset of Public Folder permissions (in addition to Public Folder Content)
- Support for recovery Article levels from secondary (passive) DAG node backups